From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject AOO as wiki editor?
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 18:58:49 GMT
Once upon a time, Sun Microsystems created a wiki editor extension for
OpenOffice.org.
I remember reading it worked, and also I remember reading comments
about it stopping working with recent versions of wiki software.

I wonder what is the current status of that extension
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/wikipublisher

And if there are any plans to either update that extension going
forward, or incorporate its functionality into AOO.

I, for instance, would welcome any information as to whether it can be
used to edit SourceForge.net project wikis in WYSIWYG mode....

Thanks in advance,
FC
- George Orwell