From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO as wiki editor?
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 04:09:29 GMT
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com>wrote:

> Can you share your thoughts on what success looks like in terms of the user
> experience? What are the steps you would expect to perform in the editor to
> share your content on a wiki?
>
> Thoughts?

Something as basic as "File->Export-> Wiki->Wikiname"
with "Configure a new Wiki" as sub-option below "Wikiname" (or only option
if no wiki has been previously defined) would do the job.

Likewise, File->Import->Import from Wiki would do the reverse operation
(import a document from an existing wiki). Another option could be
"File->Import->From web page" to directly fetch any web page (rich text and
images, ignoring Flash and anything non-standard) from its URL.

Of course, after it has been successfully "exported" to a wiki, further
"save" operations would "save" to the wiki (it would be really nice if one
could configure somewhere for wiki documents to also be saved locally
automatically as backup copies).

By the way, I have tried the Sun Wiki Publisher extension and couldn' t
make it work with SourceForge.net user project wikis... despite entering
the wiki URL and my SF.Net credentials all the extension does is attempt
connection and then stall...

FC
act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell