From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello all, I'm Xin Li, the UX designer of Symphony
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 02:51:59 GMT
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:40 PM, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Product development requires a balance of exploitation and incremental
> enhancement of the existing code base, while exploring new and innovative
> implementations. Together we can define such balance.

Sounds reasonable, Kevin. My comment wrt Symphony was just to avoid
radical change to the UI from one version to another that might annoy
long-time users. Incremental and small improvements is good.

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell