From Regina Henschel <>
Subject Re: Insert Envelope
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 23:08:35 GMT
Hi Robert,

Robert Haas schrieb:
> Whenever I insert an envelope, regardless of the size I specify, the
> envelope that appears has the correct sender and receiver specified, but
> the envelope has a 3 inch extension above the envelope and attached to
> it. I can't seem to get rid of it. No matter what envelope size I choose
> theree is always this extra piece of paper attached to it. Can anyone
> help me?

How do you generate the envelope and its text? It might be, that a wrong
width or height is generated.

There exists a large variety of printers and each one needs its own
settings. When your cursor is inside the envelope text, you will likely
have a field "Envelope" in the status bar. Double click that field to
open the page settings. Inspect the margins there, whether they are
really suitable for the position of the envelope in your printer. If
your printer takes a normal sheet of paper in the same tray as for
envelopes, it might help, the print onto a normal sheet to measure the
position. Draw a border on the envelope to see the edges.

Kind regards

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message