From Andrew <iBuyHou...@bak.rr.com>
Subject Recover lost records in OO Base?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 14:40:40 GMT
OO 3.3 Base.

Is there a way to recover lost records?  I'd been redesigning my form,
after having entered some records.  I know for a fact that I saved the
data after each and every record I entered - in fact I save almost every
time after I enter each field.

My computer crashed (over 20 years since they designed Windoze and it's
still crashing - so sad), and OO went through the recovery process.  I
then went to close the window with Base in it, and it asked me if I
wanted to save.  Knowing that I'd saved the data a million times
already, I said "no".  I reopened it only to find records missing.

Is there a way I can get those records back?  It's my only copy of the
data.  I was relying on OO.

Thank you in advance for any info.