From "Niall Martin" <ni...@rndmartin.cix.co.uk>
Subject Re: Total User confusion
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 10:23:40 GMT
Rob's irony is appreciated.  A little bit of self advertisement is in order. I am a user of
Open
Office who is also a long term user of Lotus Smartsuite, which I still find makes some things

easier to do.  In particular I run several Approach databases which I find easy to set up
and
maintain.  I have experimented with Open Office Base, but  found it difficult to find my way

into its facilities and vocabulary, to work out what it can do for me.  It is probably too
much
to hope to find something that works like Approach, but wonder if there is any way my path

could be eased.

Best wishes