From Patrick Durusau <patr...@durusau.net>
Subject Re: Monumental weeping and gnashing of teeth
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 14:02:35 GMT
Joost,

Perhaps but the formula sub-committee hasn't been meeting since
finishing part 2, which was really excellent work!

I haven't seen Eike on the main TC calls.

Am I mistaken/mis-remembering? (entirely possible)

Thanks for the correction!

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

On 5/29/2012 9:52 AM, Joost Andrae wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>

>> PS: One factoid for anyone who does have the time/interest in
>> responding: Where are the LibreOffice members in the ODF TC at OASIS?
>
> Maybe Eike Rathke (nowerdays working on LO) is still working on the
> "OpenDocument - Formula SC" documents?
>
> Kind  regards, Joost

Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net