From Patrick Durusau <patr...@durusau.net>
Subject Re: Monumental weeping and gnashing of teeth
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 13:32:17 GMT
Fernado,

Thanks!

I started to respond here and decided that would be a distraction to the
community.

I started to respond on one of the blogs but decided that would be a
distraction from my working on the standard.

I think intelligent users will consider the source and make the
appropriate evaluation.

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

PS: One factoid for anyone who does have the time/interest in
responding: Where are the LibreOffice members in the ODF TC at OASIS?
The non-contribution of LibreOffice to the standard is another example
of their free rider status in the open source community. The taking of
the OpenOffice source code is another.

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net