From Andrew <iBuyHou...@bak.rr.com>
Subject Can't modify form
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 22:58:54 GMT
No matter what I do, I can't seem to modify a form I created with the
wizard.

For one thing, it says "read-only" at the top.  I can't seem to change
that.  For another, it always says "form design" whether I'm entering
data or not - I'm able to enter data so I'm baffled as to what's going
on.  All the icons are greyed out too (including design mode).

It created almost all fields the exact same size (whether the size is 2
or 50 internally, they're all 50 on the screen), even though I changed
the size while I was in the wizard first creating the form.

The "notes" field it created as a square (all the others are 50 space
long rectangles), however when typing in the notes field it types it all
on the same line rather than wrapping.  And it starts halfway down the
window in the middle.

Finally, I was trying to insert a record into a database I created.  I
get "Value Too Long".  There is no indication whatsoever of which field
is in error.  I finally figured out which one, but is there anyway to
have it highlight which field is in error?

Still working with OO 3.3 "Base".  My first time trying to create a
database with OO.

Thank you in advance for any info.