From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CURSER WILL NOT MORE TO LEFT BEYOND MID POINT
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 00:22:25 GMT
On 2012-05-25 4:50 PM  Boucher Jack E. wrote concerning  "CURSER WILL NOT MORE TO LEFT BEYOND

MID POINT":
> PROBLEM AS NOTED.  CURSER WILL NOT MOVE SCREEN CURSOR BEYOND THE CEN4TE POINT OF THE
TEXT PAPER.

Is your caps lock key broken? All capitals is considered the same as shouting and is quite

impolite.

Is the text alignment on your document set to centred?

reply to me personally but just to the list at <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org>
<ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com