From Scooter C <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to do this...
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 23:47:47 GMT
Good Evening JB-Ima Afrotrap,

IF you know what direction you want to go in, it would be fairly simple.
Buy a book or primer..
I started in the BASIC language, but its a dead language now.
Although it gave me a starting point 40 years ago, when there was only
scientific languages that were totally out of my league or comprehension
and barely remembered now. Its like Latin, very few people know it or
can speak it.
I'm sure many on this list would have a better suggestion of where to
start, if they know where you want to go.

Take Care.
Scooter
College Park, MD USA