From James Knott <james.kn...@rogers.com>
Subject File associations - LibreOffice and OpenOffice on Windows 7
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 20:13:49 GMT
I previously installed OpenOffice on my computer and recently
LibreOffice.  I have also installed the various free Microsoft viewers.
  One thing I've noticed is that I can't have both LO and OO associated
with the various file types.  Please note that I'm just talking about
association, not default association, so that when I right click on a
file I can chose from among LO, OO or the Microsoft viewer.  At the
moment, my choices are just LO and the viewer.  If I want to use
OpenOffice, I have to open the app first and then the file.

Any way around this?

tnx jk