From Jack Schmidling <j...@schmidling.com>
Subject Re: Report editing
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 19:21:33 GMT
Drew said"

> Well, you entered all the data by hand - any chance I could take a look
> at the database you crated without any of the data.

I don't know how to do that but if you are concerned about privacy, this
is just a list of books and authors read over the past year and it's
only 70 lines.

I am sending it via email to address I saw somewhere else.  I lost the
original message from you.

> Help with a report - is there any chance could see the structure of the
> table(s) - I don't need to see any data per se..

I don't even know what that means.

> If you created a default type Base file (data is stored in the ODB file)
> then you can just copy the file, open the copy, open each table, select
> all records and delete them.

I don't follow that but there is only one table. Is this unnecessary if
I sent the file?

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber, Gems,
Nature, Radio, Sheep, Sausage, Silver