From Scooter C <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject Re: Why Microsoft: Microsoft Excel vs. OpenOffice.org Calc
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 17:34:21 GMT
Tony wrote   on 5/20/2012 7:23 AM:
> Why Microsoft: Microsoft Excel vs. OpenOffice.org
> Calc<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMKjChWM0Mo>
>
> Hello!
>
> Any chance Calc soon can embody these features as well so this video
> becomes redundant?
>

> Tony

This video shows that whatever is done in MS-Office can be done in Open
Office.
Without the High price tag!
I have used Open Office for ALL my "office" needs for more then 5 years
and see absolutely no reason to return to MS-Office. Polishing features
will come in its own time, not Microsoft's.
Except for the for the updating, which still needs work. I will be a
happy camper when that gets fixed.

Take Care.
Scooter
College Park, MD USA