From David B Teague sr <>
Subject Re: Please remove me from the mailing list
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 18:01:12 GMT

You have to unsubscribe yourself, no one on the list has the authority
to remove you from the list.

Instructions on how to do that are below every message you receive. I
have bolded the instructions below.

You send a message from the address where you receive these messages to
the unsubscribe address below.

The body and subject are ignored, and the software that drives this
mailing list will know that you want to unsubscribe.

HOWEVER to prevent malicious unsubscriptions, you will be sent a
confirmation email message that you must reply to to confirm that you
indeed want to  unsubscribe.

With Warmest Regard
David Teague