From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: A Happy Subscriber
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 01:18:22 GMT
Alan - we're glad you like it.  Please note that this Apache OpenOffice
podling is now shipping Apache OpenOffice 3.4, which is probably a
better thing to upgrade to (if you can) than an older OpenOffice.org 3.1
release.  The Apache OpenOffice project is the way forward for most
OpenOffice.org users.

   http://www.openoffice.org/news/aoo34.html

김용일  and everyone - please note that all software products from the
Apache Software Foundation and every Apache project are always available
for free at our project's websites here on the apache.org domain.  You
never need to pay, register, or sign up for anything to download or use
Apache software - ever.

Many third party download sites like CNet, FileHippo, Softpedia,
Download-Whatever and the like may offer Apache software products
themselves on their websites.  This is allowed under the Apache License,
and it's even allowed for those sites to charge for the download.
However searching for "Fake OpenOffice site" shows that some download
sites are not as responsible as others in clearly stating if they've
modified the software, or why they are charging you for the download.

But why would you ever want to pay someone else for a copy of Apache
software when you can always get it here free?  8-)

- Shane