From John Boyle <jhnboyle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office 3.4 problems
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 19:03:00 GMT
On 5/15/2012 11:27 AM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:32 PM, John Boyle<jhnboyle788@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> !:-( :-( =-O =-O
> You are angry and use lots of caps and want to vent your frustration
> using lots of exclamation marks. Fine. But that doesn´t mean you have
> right to spread lies ("AOO is a total rewrite").
>
> If you want to use LibreOffice, fine, do that, but then please
> unsubscribe from this mailing list.
>
> Respectfully,
> FC
To Fernando Cassia: And you did NOT bother to read what was said, plus I
did NOT LIE!! If you want to avoid dealing with the real problems, than
go ahead and use capitalization and exclamation marks as an excuse. I
guess I did not make it clear, I do not want to use LibreOffice, unless
it is really a better product, Are you trying to say that it is?
Secondly, calling someone names does not solve the problem, ever! =-O :-(