From Scooter C <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject Re: Open Office 3.4 problems
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 00:17:30 GMT
Good Evening Mr. Hart,

I take acception to your statement.
If not for Microsoft (MS) /WE/ wouldn't be here.
I started out on an Apple IIe, but it couldn't run AutoCad, next was an
Amiga in the 80s and an infant TurboCad which at the time was Open
source. The Amiga disappeared (a German graphics company bought it out)
and again I was orphaned (couldn't upgrade,too expensive for me).  I
switched to Microsoft's PC. and I'll stay with it. Do I have complaints
sure, but I'm comfortable with the system and the hardware. I earn a
living with Microsoft.

I have had no problems with an install of AOO 3.4 over Ooo 3.3. I also
deleted Libre OO I no longer needed it. I installed LO because my
original Ooo 3.3 needed updating and I was confused about which one was
the real Open Office.
I kept wondering until I tripped over a Google search and found both the
correct Open Office and this forum.

Take Care.
Scooter
College Park, MD USA