From John Gregson <jfgreg...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: Open Office 3.4 problems
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 16:17:12 GMT
Henri.

I believe that this problem is solved.
I'll past in a message that I sent to to the List a few days ago.
This us an update of the problem that I was having.
I am using Win 7-32

Again my thanks to Hagar who tried to help, but my computer knowledge is
limited.

I think that I fixed it; time will tell.
I deleted all copies of OO 3.3 & 3.4
Then when into Windows Explorer and found an Open Office folder at:
C:\user\AppData\roaming;
I deleted this folder.
Ran my Registry Cleaner (was this necessary ?)
Downloaded and installed fresh install file.
The program seems to be working; I opened several files (.odt & ods)
made some
changes, then saved them.
Again time will tell; not certain why the above worked.

John.
Hope the above is of interest.
It is my opinion that the install file from Apache should have taken care
of all this.

John.

--
John. jfgregson@shaw.ca