incubator-ooo-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Problem with 3.4
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 18:11:34 GMT
Hi,

See http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58403#p58403
Try to rename the registrymodifications.xcu file in the user profile; If no change, rename
the whole folder.

You may experience such issue when there are heavy changes between versions.

Hagar

Le Wed, 09 May 2012 10:47:10 -0700, John Gregson <jfgregson@shaw.ca> a écrit :

> First, I find your Mail List confusing; there should be something at the start of the
> Subject field to identify Apache; like OoA; or whatever.
>
> I'm not certain I'm sending this message to the correct place.
>
> Now onto my problem:
> I am using Win7-32.
> I had OO 3.3, and it was working well.
> I downloaded the 3.4 file, ran it, and everything seemed O.K.
> But when I started the new OO it opened O.K., and I even loaded a spreadsheet and it
looked
> fine for a short time, then OO brought up an error message stating:
> "Open Office Document Recovery".
> I got out of this, but this same error keeps repeating.
> My existing documents, when I can see them, appear to be O.K., but this
> "Document Recovery" thing seems to be in a loop.
> I've uninstalled 3.4 (and of course 3.3)
> Please understand, I am an older guy with very limited computer knowledge,
> so I can provide very little help.
>
> John.
>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: ooo-users-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: ooo-users-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message