From John Gregson <jfgreg...@shaw.ca>
Subject Problem with 3.4
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 17:47:10 GMT
First, I find your Mail List confusing; there should be something at the
start of the
Subject field to identify Apache; like OoA; or whatever.

I'm not certain I'm sending this message to the correct place.

Now onto my problem:
I am using Win7-32.
I had OO 3.3, and it was working well.
I downloaded the 3.4 file, ran it, and everything seemed O.K.
But when I started the new OO it opened O.K., and I even loaded a
spreadsheet and it looked
fine for a short time, then OO brought up an error message stating:
"Open Office Document Recovery".
I got out of this, but this same error keeps repeating.
My existing documents, when I can see them, appear to be O.K., but this
"Document Recovery" thing seems to be in a loop.
I've uninstalled 3.4 (and of course 3.3)
Please understand, I am an older guy with very limited computer knowledge,
so I can provide very little help.

John.

--
John. jfgregson@shaw.ca