From Bill Dillinger <cjb...@his.com>
Subject New Guy, Suggestion
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 13:21:59 GMT
I hope this is an appropriate idea to put forward and that it is OK to
post it here. I can not always clearly identify the subject or author of
an email from ooo-users as being from that list. I have always read
that, for security, one should not open mail one does not expect from an
unknown author. To reduce this problem other mail lists I am on precede
the subject with the name of the group in square brackets when sending
the mail to the group, as example [ooo-users] or perhaps in our case
simply [OOo] as some seem to use.  If the list would do this I would be
much more comfortable opening emails with subject lines and authors I
don't recognize.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bill Dillinger