From Chris Addington <cd...@iafrica.com>
Subject Re: openoffice spell check problems
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 05:57:20 GMT
manythanx brian barker & hagar delest for replies

i now see why importing of text can disable spellcheck but the point is
that it disables for the entire doc, not solely the imported text - it
seems to me that this is a software glitch (further points for
developers:- should it still disable for imported text? why is the
imported format not subordinated to onboard settings?)

but, manythanxagain hagar, brian

regardschris

Chris Addington Pr.Eng.

=======