From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request korean language pack for OOo 3.4
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 09:33:11 GMT
Hi Jihui Choi,

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 06:06:01PM +0900, Jihui Choi wrote:
> > Language packs have been provided on demand, as long as there are
> > volunteers willing to translate and maintain the translation.
> >
> > Nobody did step out in the development mailing list [1] proposing Korean
> > translation, so there is no language pack.
> >
> I got it. I used to translate and maintain korean translation until 2010.
> So maybe I could do it again.

It would be really nice if you could join.

Please note the schedule if you want to have language packs for 3.4.1:
http://markmail.org/message/njl7r6jpnddcjrtf
The important part for translators:

- June 30, potential translation have to be ready to get included

If you have any doubts, please contact the development mailing list. The
current translation workflow consists of providing translator with PO
files to work off-line with their preferred translation toolkit, once
finished the translation, the modified PO files are attached to a bug
report so that they can be integrated. Translator can also work on the
pootle server, but right now the access is only granted to Apache
Committers.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile