From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request korean language pack for OOo 3.4
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 17:31:38 GMT
Hello JiHui Choi,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 04:29:08PM +0900, Jihui Choi wrote:
> Hello, all.
> Recently OOo 3.4 was released, but there's no korean language pack.

Language packs have been provided on demand, as long as there are
volunteers willing to translate and maintain the translation.

Nobody did step out in the development mailing list [1] proposing Korean
translation, so there is no language pack.

> According to https://translate.apache.org/, korean translation
> progress is 98% for 3.4 version.
>
> Q1. Is there any site which I can get korean language pack for 3.4?

No, there isn't.

> Q2. What should I do to request korean language pack?

Simply find volunteers willing to contribute. You can contact the
development mailing list [1] for further instructions.