From "Ronald Gadian" <ronald_gad...@sil.org>
Subject Re: Query
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 09:36:49 GMT
The good thing for you to do is Uninstall the Open Office and retart your
computer. and then download  in the apache website. That would install the
latest update of software. Perhaps there are still bug in their Updater. Its
the good thing to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: satyabrota kundu
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 4:51 PM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Query

Dear Sir,
                 Recently I have installed OpenOffice 3.3.0 in my laptop
and  every time I try to update openoffice I get ths error: Could not
establish network connection to update 36. services.openoffice.org.  Kindly
help me to fix this problem. Waiting for your reply.
                  With regards,

Yours sincerely,

Satyabrota Kundu.
*
*
*Satyabrota  Kundu** *
*Senior Research Fellow** *
*Department of Pure Mathematics*
*University of Calcutta*
*35, Ballygunge Circular Road             *
*Kolkata-700019,     India.*
*
*