From Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Feature request: "Insert Rows..."
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 07:22:40 GMT
At 09:06 24/05/2012 +0200, Tony Noname wrote:
>I think the current "Insert Rows" should be "Insert Row", ...

Are we talking Calc?  No: Insert Rows will insert multiple rows.

>... and it should be accompanied by an "Insert Rows..." which takes
>a number and allows you to insert multiple rows. Otherwise, say you
>need to insert 20 rows, it's gonna be a lot of clicking!

Select multiple rows where you want the new rows to be.  (Click the
row at one end of the range and Shift+click the row at the
other.)  Then Insert Rows will replace all those rows with new empty
ones, moving existing rows down.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker