From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Report editing
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 13:37:46 GMT
On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 13:21 -0600, Jack Schmidling wrote:
> Drew said"
<snip>

> I am sending it via email to address I saw somewhere else.  I lost the
> original message from you.
>

> > Help with a report - is there any chance could see the structure of the
> > table(s) - I don't need to see any data per se..

<snip>

Hi Jack,

Got the file, had very little time yesterday for this, but do later
today.

I've attached a pdf produced from a report, as I take you are looking
for, from a quick look.

Will put a better text response about your problem with the report in
the file you sent to me, in a later reply to the list here.

//drew