From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting two scenarios next to each other
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 18:31:33 GMT
On Sat, 2012-05-19 at 19:53 +0200, Tony wrote:
> On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM, JOE CONNER <joeconner2007@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Table?
> >

> Sorry, I should have mentioned I'm in OO Calc!
>
> Tony

     I'm in agreement with another person on the forum: you should be
using a database. All your calculations would be done in queries of that
database. Your link to the data reveals the enormity of it. A well
designed database can work with many more rows of data than a
spreadsheet would.
     Furthermore, by accessing the database using Base, you could use
data from these queries to make a report in Calc. This could then be
sent to the few people that need to have this information.

--Dan