From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO always starts
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 00:14:30 GMT
On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 18:53 -0400, James Knott wrote:
> I recently installed AOO 3.4 on Windows 7.  For some reason, it always
> starts when I boot up the computer, despite "Load OpenOffice.org During
> System Start-Up" not selected.
>
> Any ideas about how to stop it starting?
>
> tnx jk

     One thing I have noticed on my computer that is different from the
OOo.3.3 is that AOO 3.4 has a Quickstarter for Linux. I very seldom
shutdown or reboot my computer. But when I log out of one user's home
directory to go to another, AOO opens. This happens every time I do
this.
     Since this is the only change I have made, I believe that
this may be the cause. Further proof: I disabled quickstarter, logged
out, and logged back in. AOO did not start.

--Dan