This person even states its a hacking template for changing "CA" certificates.  I got it when I down loaded two different templates from your files.  One on furniture data base. and one on sales receipt.

THANKS for helping to clear this up as it has changed all of my "frameworks" and a whole bunch of other things like "alias" files f-n everywhere ON MY MAC  not  a PC...

PLease  am I paranoid???  or is this real????

All the Best,

CHRISTINE GADDI
the KEEP IT co
3802 Rosecrans Street, #343
San Diego, CA  92110
619.269.3799
PPAI#438616

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE, COPY,
DISTRIBUTE, OR USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL. IF YOU HAVE
RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN
EMAIL

ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE(S): YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC
COMMUNICATION IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS, PLACE ORDERS AND CREATE
OTHER RECORDS AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND
RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH theKeepIT.co.
FURTHERMORE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL
(NON-ELECTRONIC) SIGNATURE OR DELIVERY OR RETENTION OF NON-ELECTRONIC
RECORDS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE MANDATORY LAW.