From Armin Le Grand <>
Subject Re: Question regarding Open Office Draw and Documents
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:24:26 GMT

On 25.04.2012 20:12, Melissa Reeder wrote:
> Hi,
> I created a picture strip in Open Office Draw. I now want to import that
> into a letter I created in Open Office Documents. Unfortunately, Open
> Office won't let me insert a picture with the Open Office Draw extension
> options. Does anyone know what I can do?

Simplest is to copy/paste or Drag/drop what you need. Select what you
want to transfer, then:

- for Drag&Drop, press & hold left MuseButton over one of the selected
objects until it changes to D&D cursor (afer ca 1 second), drag to the
text where you need it, release mousebutton.

- for copy/paste: Use CTRL-C to copy to buffer, click in text where you
need it (cursor appears), press CTRL-P to paste there.

If YOu want the objects to be pixel graphics, use the context menu in
draw first to convert them to bitmap.

> Thanks!
> Melissa

To unsubscribe, e-mail: