From Caesar <cae...@hiwaay.net>
Subject Re: A moderator's view of this list [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:09:08 GMT
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:38:54 +0100, Mike Scott
<mike@scottsonline.org.uk> wrote Re Re: A moderator's view of this
list [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]:

>On 03/04/12 10:08, Michael Adams wrote:
>
>> Personally i detest using forums. As an individual i am basically lazy
>
>+1
>
>But it's not really laziness - it's yet another username (or was it an
>email address this time, and which one?) and yet another password to
>remember before one can ask for help. And yet another website that works
>differently to all the others. Or maybe being overwhelmed counts as
>laziness?

I prefer the "newsstand" analogy.  Which is more convenient: going to
several different newsstands every morning to buy several different
newspapers, or having them all delivered to you mailbox?

I prefer the mailbox.