From "Paul M. Nguyen" <lilma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding Open Office Draw and Documents
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:34:19 GMT
You can export your Draw picture as an image file (like PNG) and then
insert that as a picture into the Writer document. To avoid exporting the
whole page of the Drawing (and then having to crop what you later insert),
select everything that you want to export, and from File > Export, tick the
box labeled "Selection"

Hope that does the trick!

In Christ, through the Immaculata,

Paul M. Nguyen, Postulant
Congregation of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary (OMV)
Nunc Coepi - "Now I begin"
Mariam cogita, Mariam invoca

562-219-2372 Skype forwards to cell: 617-304-3238