From Alan Schaaf <ags5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I Love your Product [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 07:48:24 GMT
I second that thought.  People who use computers and software have a
responsibility to learn how to use both.  It's sort of like learning to
drive and then getting a drivers license.  Before you take a car our by
yourself you passed a basic proficiency test.

Between the person and their computer there is no testing agency...you have
to be responsible and learn by whatever method you can.

To the developers and testers please don't let one irresponsible driver
ruin your day.  Drive on past the wreck...it's obvious this driver is not
badly injured...we've all seen the emails....

Thanks for all your creativity, hard work and results.

Alan