From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hijacked by Funmoods pretending to be Open Office
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:49:34 GMT
Hello,

I put that URL through https://www.virustotal.com/ - one of Maximum
PC's 72 Sites You Don't Want To Miss.

It submitted the URL to multiple detectors. While the majority of the
detectors it submitted the URL to didn't detect any problems,
BitDefender said it's a malware site, Trend Micro confirmed what it
must have said to Patrick - namely that it's a malicious site - and
Websense ThreatSeeker said it's a phishing site.

Two other detectors, URLQuery and Wepawet, were not able to rate it.

I'd avoid that site if I were you - and follow Rory's advice.
Malwarebytes has a good reputation, as does Spybot, and they're both
free.

(PS: Virus Total will also submit your file for testing just like it
does a URL.)

Cheers!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach