From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hyperlink and Fontwork can be inserted into invisible layer in Drawing
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 01:28:07 GMT
Hi Regina,

  Thanks for your reply, followed your suggestion I realized that the
object(hyperlink or fontwork) was inserted into "Layout" layer which is
visible layer. If make Layout layer invisible the hyperlink and fontwork is
able to be inserted but cannot be seen in the slide.

   Do you think the two objects should have same behavior to align with
others?

在 2012年4月20日 上午5:57,Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>写道: