From Gael Ross <gjros...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE review this text -- I found it on my system and its from OPEN OFFICE
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:23:25 GMT
Thank you!!!  I was not aware that I was putting any person information on any email.  I went
to open office trying to find office for Mac.  If personal information got on there it must
have been via some form that I completed on 000-users?  Could you please send me the email
that you received with my personal info so I can see what you are talking about?  Thank you.
( I am over my head in what is happening with 000-users, and tried to get off, but am still
getting emails.)
Now I am really paranoid!!