From Gael Ross <gjros...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE review this text -- I found it on my system and its from OPEN OFFICE
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:01:02 GMT
Thank you.  I am NOT Christine Gaddi.  She is the person who advised me not to put personal
information in an email.
On Apr 30, 2012, at 12:42 PM, Dan Lewis wrote:

>     It may not be "personal  informtion" (business information
> perhaps), but this is what was referred to:
>
> CHRISTINE GADDI
> the KEEP IT co
> 3802 Rosecrans Street, #343
> San Diego, CA  92110
> 619.269.3799
> PPAI#438616
>
>     The disclaimer below this information is not likely to stop anyone
> from using this information to their own advantage and your
> disadvantage.
>     Now to answer your question. At the bottom of most emails on this
> mailing list is:
>
>     Click the top link. Send the email it generates: you do not have to
> add anything to it. You are sent a confirmation email. When you receive
> it, click the Reply button. Send the email that this generates. Again
> you do not have to add anything to the email.
>
> --Dan
>
> On Mon, 2012-04-30 at 12:23 -0400, Gael Ross wrote:
>> Thank you!!!  I was not aware that I was putting any person information on any email.
 I went to open office trying to find office for Mac.  If personal information got on there
it must have been via some form that I completed on 000-users?  Could you please send me the
email that you received with my personal info so I can see what you are talking about?  Thank
you. ( I am over my head in what is happening with 000-users, and tried to get off, but am
still getting emails.)
>> Now I am really paranoid!!
>> On Apr 30, 2012, at 11:16 AM, upscope@nwi.net wrote:
>>
>>> I can not answer your question but just give you some advice. NEVER put
>>> your personal address, phone number etc on an email like this. Remember it
>>> will be on a server some where for years to come. Also people can see it
>>> and use it for ID theft etc.

>>> For additional commands, e-mail: ooo-users-help@incubator.apache.org

BE
USE OF