From "Christine Gaddi - thekeepitco.com" <cga...@thekeepitco.com>
Subject PLEASE review this text -- I found it on my system and its from OPEN OFFICE
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:54:25 GMT
This person even states its a hacking template for changing "CA" certificates.  I got it when
I down loaded two different templates from your files.  One on furniture data base. and one
on sales receipt.

THANKS for helping to clear this up as it has changed all of my "frameworks" and a whole bunch
of other things like "alias" files f-n everywhere ON MY MAC  not  a PC...

PLease  am I paranoid???  or is this real????

> All the Best,
>
> CHRISTINE GADDI
> the KEEP IT co
> 3802 Rosecrans Street, #343
> San Diego, CA  92110
> 619.269.3799
> PPAI#438616
>
> THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
> INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
> LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
> THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
> PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE, COPY,
> DISTRIBUTE, OR USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL. IF YOU HAVE
> RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN
> EMAIL
>
> ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE(S): YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC
> COMMUNICATION IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS, PLACE ORDERS AND CREATE
> OTHER RECORDS AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND
> RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH theKeepIT.co.
> FURTHERMORE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS
IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL