From "M. Fioretti" <mfiore...@nexaima.net>
Subject Re: A moderator's view of this list [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 19:15:07 GMT

On Sun, April 1, 2012 9:15 pm, Mike Scott wrote:

>> Bayesian filters cannot work in this case because they assume that the
>
> Maybe. I don't know, and thought it might be worth trying.

the "cannot work" above is just a strong feeling of mine, but nothing I
would feel hurt or offended if proved wrong!

>> sender knows what he's talking about. And it's not needed at all, if the
>> sender receives answers from real humans anyway. But of course the copy
>
> One thing I was trying to reduce was the endless repetition of the same
> answers.

Here's a thought: couldn't whoever has admin access to the website add a
google search box to the page where the list address is, with written
"only write to this address if this search doesn't work" in big letters
all over it?

Marco