From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: PLEASE review this text -- I found it on my system and its from OPEN OFFICE
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:17:14 GMT
To unsubscribe (i.e. stop receiving mail from ooo-users), send an e-mail to: ooo-users-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org

Hagar

Le Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:04:08 -0400, Gael Ross <gjross08@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Christine,
> I am totally confused. I went to open office trying to find a more recent form of Office
for Mac than what I have.  I know nothing about how it works, and I hope I have not created
some major problem!! I am now getting emails from ooo-users that I don't understand.  Do I
need to get off this site?
> Please help me.  I am not in any way a hacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Gael
> On Apr 23, 2012, at 1:54 PM, Christine Gaddi - thekeepitco.com wrote:
>
>> This person even states its a hacking template for changing "CA" certificates.  I
got it when I down loaded two different templates from your files.  One on furniture data
base. and one on sales receipt.

>> THANKS for helping to clear this up as it has changed all of my "frameworks" and
a whole bunch of other things like "alias" files f-n everywhere ON MY MAC  not  a PC...

>> PLease  am I paranoid???  or is this real????
>>

>>> All the Best,
>>>
>>> CHRISTINE GADDI
>>> the KEEP IT co
>>> 3802 Rosecrans Street, #343
>>> San Diego, CA  92110
>>> 619.269.3799
>>> PPAI#438616
>>>
>>> THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
>>> INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
>>> LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
>>> THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
>>> PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE, COPY,
>>> DISTRIBUTE, OR USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL. IF YOU HAVE
>>> RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN
>>> EMAIL
>>>
>>> ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE(S): YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC
>>> COMMUNICATION IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS, PLACE ORDERS AND CREATE
>>> OTHER RECORDS AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND
>>> RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH theKeepIT.co.
>>> FURTHERMORE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS
IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL