From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: small caps
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:25:49 GMT
Hi Angelo,

Angelo Marra schrieb:
> Hello folks!
> I am new in this list. I have an issue in which I hope someone can help me.
> I need to set a shortcut to enable small caps in OpenOffice write. How
> can I do this?
> I know that small caps is an "effect" for characters. This means I am
> unable to find it under the tools menu: Personalize option "keyboard"
> tab , in the format menu in which yo can assign a combination of letters
> to perform an action....
> So I wonder how can I assign a [ctrl+ something] combination to toggle
> smallcaps on/off as ctrl+i does for italics?

You can record using this feature to a macro. You get something like
that cited below. Then you can define a short cut key for running that
macro. Macros are the last entries in the 'Category' in the keyboard
customize dialog.

Kind regards
Regina

sub SmallCapitals
rem ----------------------------------------------------------------------
rem define variables
dim document   as object
dim dispatcher as object
rem get access to the document
document   = ThisComponent.CurrentController.Frame
dispatcher = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")

dim args1(0) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
args1(0).Name = "CaseMap"
args1(0).Value = 4

dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:CaseMap", "", 0, args1())

end sub