From Angelo Marra <avv.angelo.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject small caps
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 15:56:44 GMT
Hello folks!
I am new in this list. I have an issue in which I hope someone can help me.
I need to set a shortcut to enable small caps in OpenOffice  write. How
can I do this?
I know that small caps is an "effect" for characters. This means I am
unable to find it under the tools  menu: Personalize option "keyboard"
tab , in the format menu in which yo can assign a combination of letters
to perform an action....
So I wonder how can I assign a  [ctrl+ something] combination to toggle
smallcaps on/off as ctrl+i does for italics?
Thank you
Angelo