From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't access Bugzilla since migration [not subscribed to this list]
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:20:38 GMT
On 03/04/2012 Huw Greenhough wrote:
> When I follow those instructions I am told:
> "A token for changing your password has been emailed to you. Follow
> the instructions in that email to change your password."
> but nothing arrives. I have checked my spam folder.

The instructions you found probably don't apply since March 16th: before
March 16th, you would have received the Bugzilla password reset e-mail
at your openoffice.org account; now those accounts have been shut down,
so the Bugzilla instructions should probably be modified. And
unfortunately I can't suggest a way for you to gain control of your
Bugzilla account back.

Regards,
   Andrea.