From Scooter C <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject Re: A moderator's view of this list [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 18:42:25 GMT
Good Afternoon Group,

The answer is the Open Office Community Forum:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php?sid=5f44791e21a137a70602fed3ba0c37b6

The list server may have change but the website Forum has not.
IF I had known this, I could have directed the "Hate" man to this site.
I am surprised Mr Weir didn't.

Take Care.
Scooter
College Park, MD USA