From Regina Henschel <>
Subject Re: A moderator's view of this list [was: Re: I Hate Your Product]
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 12:22:41 GMT
NoOp schrieb:
> On 03/31/2012 08:50 AM, Brian Barker wrote:
>> At 16:15 31/03/2012 +0100, Mike Scott wrote:
>>> And I've not found a way on the new list of seeing who's subscribed,
>>> and who not.
>> Look for the header:

I use Seamonkey, which is related to Thunderbird. I look for the text
"For additional commands, e-mail" in the body. That catches moderated
posts, because those have no footer. ( I'm not sure about it, but I
notice it in that way.) Some others are caught too, but you need not
examine _each_ header.

Kind regards

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: