From Gael Ross <gjros...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE review this text -- I found it on my system and its from OPEN OFFICE
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:04:08 GMT
Christine,
I am totally confused. I went to open office trying to find a more recent form of Office for
Mac than what I have.  I know nothing about how it works, and I hope I have not created some
major problem!! I am now getting emails from ooo-users that I don't understand.  Do I need
to get off this site?
Please help me.  I am not in any way a hacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gael
On Apr 23, 2012, at 1:54 PM, Christine Gaddi - thekeepitco.com wrote:

> This person even states its a hacking template for changing "CA" certificates.  I got
it when I down loaded two different templates from your files.  One on furniture data base.
and one on sales receipt.

> THANKS for helping to clear this up as it has changed all of my "frameworks" and a whole
bunch of other things like "alias" files f-n everywhere ON MY MAC  not  a PC...

> PLease  am I paranoid???  or is this real????
>

>> All the Best,
>>
>> CHRISTINE GADDI
>> the KEEP IT co
>> 3802 Rosecrans Street, #343
>> San Diego, CA  92110
>> 619.269.3799
>> PPAI#438616
>>
>> THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED DOCUMENTATION IS
>> INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY, IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
>> LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR USE OF
>> THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE SENDER IS STRICTLY
>> PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE, COPY,
>> DISTRIBUTE, OR USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL. IF YOU HAVE
>> RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN
>> EMAIL
>>
>> ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE(S): YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC
>> COMMUNICATION IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS, PLACE ORDERS AND CREATE
>> OTHER RECORDS AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND
>> RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH theKeepIT.co.
>> FURTHERMORE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS
IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL