From "Howard Arnott" <howard.arn...@virgin.net>
Subject RE: confirm UNSUBSCIBE to ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 08:34:12 GMT

Hi, I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED LAST MONTH
-----Original Message-----
From: ooo-users-help@incubator.apache.org
[mailto:ooo-users-help@incubator.apache.org]
Sent: 08 April 2012 21:08
To: howard.arnott@virgin.net
Subject: confirm subscribe to ooo-users@incubator.apache.org

ooo-users@incubator.apache.org mailing list.

at ooo-users-owner@incubator.apache.org.

To confirm that you would like

   howard.arnott@virgin.net

added to the ooo-users mailing list, please send
a short reply to this address:

ooo-users-sc.1333915669.jkfifhniipfphkmpcncl-howard.arnott=virgin.net@incuba
tor.apache.org

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

or click here:

mailto:ooo-users-sc.1333915669.jkfifhniipfphkmpcncl-howard.arnott=virgin.net
@incubator.apache.org

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

Please note that ALL Apache dev- and user- mailing lists are publicly
archived.  Do familiarize yourself with Apache's public archive policy at

    http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

prior to subscribing and posting messages to ooo-users@incubator.apache.org.
If you're not sure whether or not the policy applies to this mailing list,
assume it does unless the list name contains the word "private" in it.

Some mail programs are broken and cannot handle long addresses. If you
cannot reply to this request, instead send a message to
<ooo-users-request@incubator.apache.org> and put the
entire address listed above into the "Subject:" line.

--- Administrative commands for the ooo-users list ---

   <ooo-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org>

   <ooo-users-info@incubator.apache.org>
   <ooo-users-faq@incubator.apache.org>

   <ooo-users-digest-subscribe@incubator.apache.org>

   <ooo-users-get.123_145@incubator.apache.org>

   <ooo-users-index.123_456@incubator.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send a short message to:
   <ooo-users-thread.12345@incubator.apache.org>

The messages should contain one line or word of text to avoid being
treated as sp@m, but I will ignore their content.
Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<ooo-users-subscribe-john=host.domain@incubator.apache.org>

ooo-users-owner@incubator.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

tests=ASF_LIST_OPS,ASF_LIST_UNSUB_A,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS,URIBL_BLACK,U
RIBL_WS_SURBL
        d=google.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type:x-gm-message-state;
        bh=AWj/rj+EQPzvB2Q8mHCpWAq7cAH4+CTpKdmVwu+NM8M=;
        b=JGnsB8TC+qLsEdSAcJnYfiTx8fBJ89dPt68h5ChfxWPRbBzLPjK39cxXoHeMmqxifR

61WQFfGerEuGKrvHrpLZ6SAMb9kXS4haCcBNsXai7NQSYIKF6rFKjUy2Jv22DhH7sc0/

iqgibb2yRdn803l8+2QHJVbYQmLGB1gLCtBoO680K/4ScK2CWigk54Ui1EQIrVafEgSj

Ytl4Z18WEY7kb7QDVAt/3lSaZO9uWvh0A10F8t7siYUNDkfq+ATMnlss785eQGG86QB3

Xuc9CdwqiKbvW1R89t2xqFaiXUG28ughRAe3MdDqB35npmavrwctBnePTM5cwOY+qx3Z
         yYXg==