From Michael Adams <linux_m...@clear.net.nz>
Subject Re: I Hate Your Product
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:55:21 GMT
On Sunday 01 April 2012 00:57, Caesar wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:51:42 -0400, Stacie Jones
>
> <queenigraine@gmail.com> wrote Re Re: I Hate Your Product:
> >Is it a prerequisite that everyone on this list have absolutely no
> > manners whatsoever? I'm so sick of getting these nasty messages.
>
> I'm glad you brought this up.  This list server seems to have the
> highest percentage of computer-clueless people I have seen
> anywhere. It's unbelievable.

This proves that the program works as intended. It allows a low
knowledge entry level to operate. Eighty percent of the users use
less than 20% of the program functionality (my adaption of the Pareto
Principal). When these low end users strike a problem, their
frustration gets aimed anywhere. If we respond with decorum and
refuse to take the jibes as a personal attack, the result is better
for all parties involved. If we cannot, then as individuals we must
question our ability to act as a suitable ambassador for the program.

> The top posters are the worst offenders.

Pfffff, "Rise you damned dead horse, rise! What is wrong with this
cat-of-nine-tails?"

Michael